<strong id="cua8s"><li id="cua8s"></li></strong>
    1. <rt id="cua8s"><optgroup id="cua8s"></optgroup></rt>

      <rt id="cua8s"></rt>
      • MENG Lingnan


        It is mutual understand and respect that bridges the cultural gap.

      • Mor

        (Volunteer 2014 ISS)

        The?difference?between?Chinese?students ?and?foreign?students?is?not?that?big.? We?all?live?in?one?world?and?the?pursuit of ?happiness?is?the?consensus.?Though ?there?are?differences,?they?can?be? overcome.

      • Jillian Bray


        It is amazing to feel by myself the unique Chinese traditional culture here. I like to go to the Temple of Heaven at six or seven AM to watch old people doing traditional morning exercise like dancing, performing Taiji, or swordplay.

      Students participating in RUC  ISS should take the RUC admission letter and visa application form (Jw202) to the local Chinese embassy or consulate to get a X2 Visa. Since it will take some time to go through the application procedures, students are advised to check the relevant information in advance.


      Please make sure that the validity of the visa can cover the period of RUC ISS. If ISS students need to extend the visa after the end of  ISS, they  should make the extension application at RUC International Student Office in advance.